Sally_Stitts - 4:56 am on Jan 30, 2011 (gmt 0)
I just checked, and I find no change. The scraped page still comes up #1 for the 3-word search, using both Firefox and Safari.
Perhaps it is getting fixed, and the change has not rippled over to my results/ area/ whatever. I have great confidence that this SERP will be fixed soon, because it is so obviously wrong.
I will report here as soon as I see any change at my end.
The English .PDF version has been online, almost as long as the .htm page (~5 years?). According to one of my stats packages, it is my #4 most viewed page this month. It consists of the entire page.
I also have a Spanish version .PDF, which link was REMOVED by the scraped page. It consists of the entire page translated into Spanish (poorly).
I also have a Portuguese version .PDF, which link was NOT removed by the scraper. It consists of ONLY the large graphic, translated and created extremely well by a very knowledgeable Portuguese fan.
Let me add that I have sent a STRONG Cease and Desist message to the host, to be followed by a DMCA. I had to use the email from whois, since it is the only one available. The scraper site has no contact page, no privacy page, no about page, etc.