backdraft7 - 3:18 am on Feb 3, 2011 (gmt 0)
@Jessica - what you describe is EXACTLY the same pattern we experienced. What amazes me is that we use Adwords to compliment our organic listings, but even with that, very, very low sales. These on / off patterns are disturbing and seem to be an internal throttling at Google. That assumption is also disturbing since according to GA, we get 57% of our traffic solely from GOOG. So what about the other 43%?
Does that mean Yahoo and Bing are pretty much useless? Kinda makes me think it's my hosting, but they are a higher end company and I'm on a dedicated server that runs about $300/month, who knows?
Maybe my mouse chewing on the CAT5 cable theory is correct! ;^D!