wheel - 5:51 pm on Jan 22, 2011 (gmt 0)
Can we speculate on what attributes Google might look for when seeking out content farms?
1) large volume of pages, maybe 10K+?
2) regular addition of pages?
3) directory-like nav structure? i.e. to distinguish this from busy blogs that I would think would have a more linear structure.
4) incontent links on most pages.
5) some measure of inbound links? (this one I'm concerned about personally) Though I don't have any idea what attribute of inbound links might point to a content farm.