tobylogue - 6:14 pm on Oct 23, 2010 (gmt 0)
So far our link building campaign has included:
1. Article Submission with targeted keyword anchor text in the hyperlinks so far totalling 120 submission in the last 5 weeks
2. posting in industry relevant blogs and forums with between 1 and 2 links submitted per post. So far 40 links have been submitted using this method.
3. Submission to 15 directories with PR between 3-5.
4. Page Creation on sites such as squidoo, hubpages, mixx.com etc.
5. Public relations campaign to secure links from industry relevant sites based on product and site reviews.
We have not undertaken any black hat tactics and from the advice we've been given we are not building links at an unnatural rate.
Could this have something to do with the recent indexing problems Google is experiencing?
I have also noticed that the landing pages for a given search term have changed over the last couple of days.