jonathanleger - 8:18 pm on Sep 16, 2010 (gmt 0)
Woah! Found another major discrepancy with the reply from AdWordsPro.
I checked another set of keywords for my sector, and the new interface shows 9,140,000 global searches, whereas the old interface shows 246,000 global searches (exact match).
When I switch the old interface to broad match it still only returns 1.2 million global searches -- far, far less than the new interface.
I just don't see how these discrepancies can be attributed to the new interface not including search partner data.
[added]FYI, I have both interfaces set to US/English only data.[/added]