Well Well Well.
I've been away from WebmasterWorld for so long. this was always THE place to discuss Google updates.
Finally I get a good Google algo update and where do i find myself...back at WebmasterWorld ;)
I'm keen to share some anonymous site data from a few of the members here who feel they have been hit by the same Google algo change.
What is the purpose of this?
I want to make sure:
everyone is talking about the same type of sites?
everyone is talking about the same Google change?
we can find a few common variables which will help us understand what is going on
Please can you answer the following?
* Age of site: 6 years
* Daily visitor count before hit: 120,000
* Y! linkdomain:domain.com -site:domain.com: 1.6mil
* Y! link:http://www.domain.com/ -site:domain.com: 3.0 mil
* PR: 7
* April unique keyword count: 747,000
* Current drop in traffic % Month-month: 20%
* Date traffic first started to drop: 1st April
* Secondary date is there is/was one? 17th April
* Do you use no-follow in your site? yes
If you have more tests to add please add extra bullet points in your reply with you answers to the above