cien - 8:31 pm on Apr 2, 2010 (gmt 0)
My site is a vbulletin 3.8.4 forum with Vbseo 3.3.2 installed and Google reports no malware on it. Forum has no centralized topic, it's a general topic forum. Was doing fine until a month ago.
1. Are your traffic Decline is from usa and UK?
2. Is Traffic Drops only from Google or from other
search engines too?
ANSWER: Never had any significant traffic from other engine than Google.
3. Did you notice any decline in GoogleBot Deep Crawling?
ANSWER: NO, actually I had never seen so many Google spiders on my vbulletin forum before since the drop. I am having close to 60 spiders at the same time all day eating my site up. All I see is Google spiders since my overnight drop in traffic.
4. Is the traffic Drop is sudden or gradual decline?
ANSWER: Sudden, about a month ago, overnight. From over a 1000/day visitors to 100+/day.
5. Is your rankings on your major keywords drops?
ANSWER: Most keywords I guess. I don't target any specific keywords.
6. Are your website internal pages caching normally?
ANSWER: Some. Homepage is cached everyday.
7. Decline in Indexing Status Of Your website?
ANSWER: No, actually it is increasing by a 1000 pages every other day. I have close to 120K pages indexed under site:mysite.com
I need a shoulder to cry on... Your turn Bill. lol.