JLaurent - 1:02 pm on Apr 2, 2010 (gmt 0) [edited by: tedster at 8:07 pm (utc) on Apr 2, 2010]
Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster due to being slapped hard on March 15th.
1. Are your traffic Decline is from usa and UK?
France, 70% drop since mid March
2. Is Traffic Drops only from Google or from other search engines too?
3. Did you notice any decline in GoogleBot Deep Crawling?
No, we are still heavily crawled.
4. Is the traffic Drop is sudden or gradual decline?
-70% overnight, basically all the longtail wiped out.
5. Is your rankings on your major keywords drops?
We have maintained our rankings for the Home page and internal pages on all our keywords, some of them very competitive.
6. Are your website internal pages caching normally?
Caching has not changed.
7. Decline in Indexing Status Of Your website?
Same according to WMT and the site: command, the latter seeming as unreliable as ever by the way.
[edited by: tedster at 8:07 pm (utc) on Apr 2, 2010]