TheMadScientist - 9:27 pm on Apr 1, 2010 (gmt 0)
1. Are your traffic Decline is from usa and UK?
2. Is Traffic Drops only from Google or from other search engines too?
It's up in Google and Bing. Down in Yahoo!
(If Yahoo! is still considered a SE.)
3. Did you notice any decline in GoogleBot Deep Crawling?
Yes, but it has since recovered.
4. Is the traffic Drop is sudden or gradual decline?
It's gradually climbing.
5. Is your rankings on your major keywords drops?
6. Are your website internal pages caching normally?
I don't allow caching.
7. Decline in Indexing Status Of Your website?
It's actually rather steady rather than declining.
Have had to use site:example.com/directory/ to find directory page counts though.
BTW: Welcome to WebmasterWorld. Those are a couple of very reputable posters you have noted. I'm guessing you're a long-time reader and new poster? LOL @ the UserName you've selected. ;)
Not sure if my post helps you solve any issues or not, but this is what I'm seeing.