Gorgwatcher - 7:47 am on Apr 1, 2010 (gmt 0)
It seems that a major change is happening in Google since mid of January as reported by many reputable names like whitenight, tedster and others. This thing has been reported by many webmasters and seo's in several other forums other than WebmasterWorld. I am listing down some questions for all of you to please answer. The similarity in answers will decide if this thing is limited to some websites or industry or is this a general thing now. Please answer in yes or no with short explanation.
1. Are your traffic Decline is from usa and UK?
2. Is Traffic Drops only from Google or from other search engines too?
3. Did you notice any decline in GoogleBot Deep Crawling?
4. Is the traffic Drop is sudden or gradual decline?
5. Is your rankings on your major keywords drops?
6. Are your website internal pages caching normally?
7. Decline in Indexing Status Of Your website?
Wish you all best of luck :)