Page is a not externally linkable
-- Google SEO News and Discussion
---- Google Announces Real Time Search
imbckagn - 2:14 am on Dec 8, 2009 (gmt 0)Thread source:: http://www.webmasterworld.com/google/4039044.htm
More useless crap will be showing up in the SERP's now. If you ask me Twitter has OK "breaking news" 1% of the time at best the other 99% is pure garbage.
Brought to you by WebmasterWorld: http://www.webmasterworld.com