wanna_learn - 7:55 pm on Aug 13, 2008 (gmt 0) [edited by: Robert_Charlton at 7:29 am (utc) on Aug. 14, 2008]
I just noticed a new site popping up at #4/5 for my niche KW related to <a competitive market area>. This site was penalised almost 4 years back and is back with a bang now.
- Site has almost no content related to domain and the KWS its ranking for
- Extensively linking in and out with other domains in the hub to make a Ring.
- PR has gone up to 4 from a grey bar earlier
- has KW in domain name itself
- Loads of meaningless KW stuffing towards 1st table of page
[edit reason] Removed specifics [/edit]
[edited by: Robert_Charlton at 7:29 am (utc) on Aug. 14, 2008]