netmeg - 12:33 am on Jul 22, 2008 (gmt 0)
Nope, I had just fixed all that when I took over working on the site, around mid-May. The client had pretty much no presence in Google whatsoever, and he'd changed the name of his business anyway, so we started over from scratch with the old content and a new domain. All the pages went in immediately, and he started ranking immediately - still is, on his internal pages, and the home page for a few searches. But I made some text, description and title changes on that page on June 15, and they haven't been indexed yet - the page's cache says June 9. The other pages are all pretty much up to date.