plasticstyles - 11:35 am on Aug 8, 2007 (gmt 0) 1. Is it easy to get this job? Ok, that's a lot of questions, but any informations you can provide would really help. Thanks.
I'm planning to apply for this evaluator job because I really needed the money, and nothing have come up so far on my job search due to lack of experience. If I don't a job soon, I'll be sleeping on the street. Anyway...
2. What type of information should I put on my cover letter and resume to increase my chances of an interview. Samples would really help.
3. Do you need to provide references for this job?
4. Do you need to take some sort of test?
5. What type of people or personality are they looking for for this job?
6. I was a webmaster for my hobbies. Should I leave this info on or off my resume?
7. How many hours of work do they give you per week?
8. Does Google check your credit background for this job?
1. Is it easy to get this job?
Ok, that's a lot of questions, but any informations you can provide would really help. Thanks.