pageoneresults - 2:13 pm on Feb 22, 2006 (gmt 0) This from the WebTrends WPG section (I've trimmed out quite a few and have focused on the items that would concern me.
I've not used the WebTrends WPG product. Can a current user of the product confirm whether or not a Google API Key is required to query their results?
This from the WebTrends WPG section (I've trimmed out quite a few and have focused on the items that would concern me.
We all know that thousands run ranking reports, it is a long standing tradition in the SEO industry. It is no longer a viable selling point and I cringe anytime I hear someone use the term ranking report.
Can you imagine the newcomer to this?
The product still appears to be aimed at the Mom and Pop level. I'm going to guess that 90% of their users are entry level/novice web designers/marketers who are dabbling in SEO. The other 10% are die hard users from the 90s who were making a killing on the WPG affiliation. :)
The last item in the list states that there is no risk. Can I assume that the software has been approved for use by the search engines that it monitors?