caryl - keep the info coming , i do hope we can get some objective analyse going. I believe Google is OK, but the affected site's need careful revision. Repeat - careful.
- Our 2nd result is not supplemental
- On some of our sites we are near 100% free of supplementals when clicking on "show more results"
- A site:tool search on a page like this site:oursite.com/Widget1/ shows the same pattern as described above.
- Meta titles and meta descriptions are unique
- Currently our traffic is increasing.
- Header text is sometimes being displayed in the SERP's "description"
- Sites with good "trust rank" seem to be unaffected
- Affected members reporting traffic climbed first then crashed
Is anyone experiencing anything else?
[edited by: Whitey at 11:49 pm (utc) on Feb. 8, 2007]