tedster - 7:23 pm on Jan 5, 2007 (gmt 0) 1. Sites affected used to rank well for many keywords, and often for a long period.
In the December thread we were discussing what appears to be a new syndrome, and I hoped we could zero in on a precise list of symptoms. I'd really like to know if anyone seeing new ranking problems in January has any or all of the signs that showed up in last moth's thread for others:
2. Now those rankings have not just dropped a little bit, but effectively were sent to oblivion
3. The rest of the SERP where the site was removed usually shows only minor changes
4. The site: operator returns a bunch of Supplemental urls first, not the Home Page.
5. For those with a GWT account, there is no message that clarifies what happened
6. Toolbar Page Rank is still reported at the same level, and GWT Page Rank seems unchanged as well
1. Sites affected used to rank well for many keywords, and often for a long period.