The_Contractor - 11:23 pm on Jul 28, 2005 (gmt 0) 1. Dynamic or static pages?
Ok, so those that feel like they were executed – could you answer the following to see what they had in common?
2. How long were they online?
3. How many pages?
4. How were they originally seeded?
5. Were they free inclusion or paid listings?
6. Were they reciprocal link directories?
7. Template based – what changed in your template besides <title> tags and listings when going through the categories?
8. How many listings per page?
9. Was there other content besides the directory listings?
10. Did you offer/use ROS links?
11. What was the PR before they seem to have been penalized?
12. If you used an off-the-shelf script did you change the default paths etc?
1. Dynamic or static pages?