helleborine - 10:19 pm on May 29, 2005 (gmt 0)
1) Site size
450 pages, index page about 60K.
2) Outbound links
<10 on index - <50 over the entire site.
3) Inbound links
>300 when Google struck me out, now <20 on index link:command 83, 400-600 for other SEs.
5) Content updated regular?
7) Age of site?
18 months old.
8) Use of no follow tags on forums?
No. Forum on different host and domain.
9) Location of host sever
10) Dedicated or shared hosts?
12) Scrapper sites linking to you / content theft?
13) Are you listed in dmoz?
14) Listed in Yahoo directory?
No yahoo directory listing.
15) RSS feeds on site?
16) Pagerank ( before it dissapeared )
17) Extra domains pointing to main domain?
18) Search engine friendly archives producing same content on different urls inside site?
19) Did you bother taking LSI into consideration with onpage content?
20) Do you use any of the following words on your homepage - under construction, updating, re-design, upgrading, etc.
21) Do you use more than 1 way to link back to your homepage from every other page in your site?
One image link, one text link.