Powdork - 10:48 pm on Nov 20, 2004 (gmt 0) If so could you share whether I know people are loathe to do this, but if you could sticky me a url.
It's true. My sandboxed site gets spidered constantly. If only I could sell some advertising to those pesky spiders.
Not in my case. Not at all...
Older sites spidered once every week, newer sites most days.
Does anyone have a
1. Site placed on a brand new (never registered before) domain
2. That was launched after May
3. Doing well on google.com
4. for a phrase that is competitive on google.com
1. It has a dmoz listing and whether that listing has migrated to the G directory.
2. Has a Y! Directory listing.
3. Has aggressively gotten a large volume of backlinks.
If so could you share whether
I know people are loathe to do this, but if you could sticky me a url.