lgn1 - 3:17 am on Sep 29, 2004 (gmt 0) It sure beats internet access in North Korea.
I have always believe that a carrot works better than
a stick. The chinese people will have access to 99% of the information, that we in the West have, and anybody that really cares about the other 1% will find ways to get this information by traditional offline means, anyways.
It sure beats internet access in North Korea.