korkus2000 - 4:09 pm on Jan 14, 2003 (gmt 0)
If it is a small site I would think about PFI. You can wait and is going to save you money, but who knows how long that will take. Pay and be sure or wait. Yahoo hasn't switched and it may not. Depends on really is the traffic right now worth the money. If you don't optimize for backfill then it probably isn't.