Someone wants to buy my domain which is in use and I have it since 10 years ago. Since I have adsense on it, I'm not really interested in selling. Because what they offer is less than I earn in 2 years probably.
So basically If I take offer I would be moving from my 10 years old domain to a new one, and I have to start over, not to mention it might take several years to rank again on Google, in the process I'll waste hours and have spoiled all my linking work. While I try to rank again I would be loosing adsense income.
The buyer says "There's nothing on the domain, however. The indexed pages in google don't resolve".
My understanding is:
1) A new domain name is by default sandboxed
2) It takes years (2 at least) to start ranking with same pages
I already have in a new domain
3) The links I got for my domain will be lost (it's a real pain to make all those change to the new one)
4) I'll be loosing Adsense income and can't really trust in I will recover that
5) I'll have to advise each costumer the new contact data
I'd really have to charge thousands of dollars just to avoid loosing money and to win money, perhaps we would be talking about more than USD 10.000 what is a lot of money just for a domain.
Do you agree?