jecasc - 3:42 pm on Jan 31, 2012 (gmt 0)
Personally I would not have a problem with this, if the ICANN were not US based.
Every time I have to identify myself to a US based entity they demand ridiculous items like electricity bills or water bills or laundry bills or whatever.
- Please send a copy of water or electricity bill to ID yourself.
- Hey you can have a copy of my identity card with my address on it. We have those here in most of Europe.
- No, send me a copy of your water bill.
- I do not have a water bill. The water is included in the rent of my apartement.
- Please send electricity bill.
- Electricity is not on my name but on the name of my friend, what about my ID, passport?
- Please send electricity or water bill.