bwnbwn - 6:33 pm on Nov 18, 2011 (gmt 0)
I did Web. nutin I could really say u covered about everything I would have covered. I kept up with the posting till you found your solution.
Here is were I think the issue came from. I threw up an index page from one of my supplement sites so all the content on the page was about supps. I had a senior tech come on the phone and ask if this was a site trying to seel prescription drugs over the net. I told him well no they are over the counter supplements and I just threw up a page to see when it resolved to begin work on it. I thought about that and that evening I took all the supps off and just a truck and coming soon. Next day after they looked at the site again poof it was showing. Just my theory as to why it was so long resolving in this area.