bwnbwn - 5:00 pm on Nov 16, 2011 (gmt 0)
I bought a new domain set it up like I do any domain on my server and dns, changed the nameservers to the correct settings. I have done this 100's of times this one is a problem I have never experienced.
I can do a dns lookup whatsmydns.net see the correct ip address all over the world.
If I ping it from my area nothing 0. If I ping a website on the same IP I see the ping and correct IP.
I do my own dns dnsmadeeasy so I sent in a support ticket they see the website and say the dns is going through. How I know the see the site is I just threw up an index.htm page from another site so they see something much different than the domain name implies.
I am going to contact my host to see if there is something blocked on their end but other than that I am at a complete loss as were, or what to do now.
Just to make sure I did it correctly I deleted everything last night and redid it all again. Same results If I ping I get 0 results like the site isn't there.. If I go through Google same thing.
Does anybody here have a thought or ever experienced something like this and can steer me in the right direction.
just for the heck here is the domain bettertruckdrivingjobs.com let me know if u see this site