wheel - 3:10 pm on Sep 7, 2011 (gmt 0)
Smithaa02 sent me the site. Here's what I did.
I checked the site, found two phone numbers.
- Googled both phone numbers, not much luck.
- Did a whois on the domain, got a name, address, phone and email.
- Checked backlinks to the site, backlinks look organic so didn't see anything immediately.
- Googled the address. Looks like they're selling their house, maybe that's why they're not responding right now. Talk about creepy huh?
- Googled the phone and fax on the whois record, no luck.
- Did a ping and reverse lookup of the IP, checked DNS and hosting company. They are hosted at a big big company, so no luck there - no one to contact. If it had been a small hosting company, I might have called them and asked them for some contact info.
- Googled their name. Found someone with their name working at another company. Grabbed that phone number. Also found someone with their name in a different region, don't think it's the same person.
- Checked sites on the IP address, plus one up and one down. Nothing that looked related.
So all I've got is two phone numbers for the person, and what I think is their work number.
This was a tough one - please let us know how it goes, or at least if you are able to reach them.
(*) this level of search on one of my sites would reveal waaay more about my operation that I'd care to reveal.