Why I'm moving away from GoDaddy:
- too much noise (upsells) for everything (I just want a domain dammit, think KISS principle)
- when a rep calls with a great deal and I'm busy he says he can't give me the deal in a few days (really irritating)
- too many coupon codes don't work (tired of trying a bunch every time I renew)
- pricing is not "straight-up", the coupons are all over the place (tired of that game, value me as a customer and give me everyday low prices)
- their pricing isn't *that* much better than the competitors
And maybe it's just me, but using hot women to sell domain names reminds me of sleazy used car salesman tactics. I just don't know how to better explain that.
I've got about 100 domains and have been a customer for about 4 years. But I am now slowly moving my GD domains away when they come up for renewal to Namecheap and Moniker.