- - Hardware and OS Related Technologies
- -- Website Technology Issues
- ---- Very slow PHP-website: what is the source reason of this?
jje007 - 12:31 pm on Feb 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
Our PHP-website with a small MySQL-database connected to it, is very slow, especially when there are more users surfing, like in the weekends.
But still: no big numbers (about 7 users per day).
- how can I get to know the source reason of the slow response times?
I would like to know where the bottleneck is located.
- Does there exist a tool to test/benchmark this (possibly FREE, not too complex to install & to use)?
The programming team is telling me that bad response times are due to bad hosting;
the hosting provider is telling me that it is due to bad programming...
All comments are more than welcome!
Thread source: http://www.webmasterworld.com/website_technology/4422619.htm
Brought to you by WebmasterWorld: http://www.webmasterworld.com