Chris_R - 7:11 pm on Jun 8, 2003 (gmt 0) Depending on the site - I like to see: 1) If something is in stock.
Looks like someone spelled expensive wrong :)
2) I like to be able to pay by paypal - this isn't necessary, but I worry less about my card being charged more if I can paypal someone.
3) If you want my phone number in form 202-555-1221 put that by the phreaking blank - don't make me guess - give me an error - and then have to retype in all my info.
4) Pictures for items are a must. I can't believe people still don't have these.
5) Also, I do click on adwords when looking for products. The other day I was looking for atomic clocks. If someone searches for that [and it came up as atomic clocks in the ad - not just clocks] - take me to the page on atomic clocks - not your main page.
6) Make it seem like you take pride in your product or service. I'll buy from a yahoo site if I feel confident you are confident.
7) Telephone number is great too - especially if you say something like "feel free to call us at anytime and we will be happy to help you find what you need."
8) If items are fragile - make sure you say that you ship them carefully packed or something like that.
Depending on the site - I like to see:
1) If something is in stock.