jigneshgohel - 12:42 pm on Jan 22, 2013 (gmt 0)
I do agree with jrockfl,
It will be costlier if you hire a firm. I have been working with eCommerce portal and based on my experience, here are few important tips that can help you to promote your products:
- Try to keep unique content as much as you can
- Use static URL (select ecommerce friendly CMS) that can offer functionality to give unique title and meta tags for each page.
- Avoid duplicate list of product in multiple categories. If you have to do so, use canonical tag for such pages.
- Easy navigation and quick search facility may result in better ROI
- Go for Google merchant paid advertisement (CPS for such ads will be low and conversion will be high as compare to Google search network).
All the best !