toplisek - 7:52 am on Apr 3, 2012 (gmt 0)
Forums are great places to post issues even negative. Some forums are very strict and some leave free wisdom. Negative feedback is actually unlimited source for your improvement. If you combine social pages, you can link person opinion to their blog and you know person ID. Facebook is very good at this point. If you are Facebook developer than all developers can see your profile (checkbox).
1. You need to define strict security points. Many are at URL (vBulletin forum).
2. Define strict conditions for member folders inside vBulletin like 'SPAM'.
4. Define Query which will automatic move members to SPAM folder.
5. Define country checkbox which enables posting just from specific country.
Last point actually solves 95% of SPAM members.
We posted the largest forum and came to the conclusion that:
1. people post because they have time but admin and moderator do not have time.
2. positive thinking of moderators is great to expand forum.
3. attacks from other countries with spam material (guess which word is the most searched) will be specially from some countries which you will limit with the checkbox.