toplisek - 6:00 am on Jun 16, 2011 (gmt 0)
1. Ads targeted locations
1. Check also landing pages if you target search engines not Adwords
all my traffic is from search engines...
2. Demography of visitors who came
Make Newsletter, ask people to send their data
3. Install on-line satisfaction query
Make on-line query which shows ALL the time at your landing pages
you quoted after the sale...make always this where you think you are not good in sales
4. Install eye tracking measure
google Eye tracking
5. Check service again. If you can not get sales, there is issue not only in website. It can be also service issue.
What do you sell?
6. Is there any "norm" for how many visitors will add a product to their shopping cart?
This is old way. It is not important how many visitors will add a product. Example:
If my page makes 5.000 USD for each product to be added in shopping cart. Is it important universal measure? I like to know his personal details and call him. Than I make double sales as I talk to him and ask him specific questions. This is the main point. Yes, you have logged users and unlogged. Measure is important for your registered users and logged.
Let me know if it works.