MrFewkes - 4:51 pm on Feb 28, 2011 (gmt 0)
HI Wheels - I cant really send you the URL at this time as things are a bit delicate at the moment.
On the source of sales front digitalv - I only get traffic from the SE's - no-one has ever linked to the site - noone ever does but I guess thats another story....
All my traffic - as I say - is from the engines - around 80% from google searches for the product - and the remaining 20% from the other 2. I am 3 on google, 1 on msn and 1 on yahoo for the main term which is around 90% of the total unique IP hits. No source of traffic has tailed - there were none to tail off.
Its not IEs new browser - my loss is far too dramatic and sudden for it to be attributed to a new browser. That would mean the planet installed the new version all on the same day!
I am suspecting some kind of DNS poison attack - can anyone chuck in a few ideas on that front?
My site looks the same on my ISP as it does on another large ISP. My paypal buttons are all coded correctly and showing up correctly. When I click them - they take me to my paypal account with my company name at the top.
It totally strange - and STILL no sales - this - whilst only a small amount - could be the end of me online.