frontpage - 12:14 am on Jan 28, 2009 (gmt 0) 1) Firewall (AVG/AVAST)
To prevent reinfection you need the following which many refuse to do.
2) Abandon IE for FF. Most hacks are directed toward MS products.
3) Disable scripting/cookies for browsing unless you trust the site.
4) Use a browser add-on like NoScript to protect you from malicious websites and exploited websites.
5) Manage you HOSTS file with a freeware like HOSTSMAN to block knows spyware,virus,exploit domains.
6) Keep you Windows up to date with auto Windows Update.
1) Firewall (AVG/AVAST)