crosenblum - 4:09 pm on Apr 14, 2004 (gmt 0) It really depends on: 1. Identifying the complete and full needs that your customer has when coming to your website. Do not just assume you know them all. Anything else?
Robino, good post.
2. People rarely browse as much as they just want a specific product, how do i find it, where is it located. How many steps do i have to take to get there, before i get bored and move elsewhere.
3. Good and Solid Navigation and Search Engine will combine to make it easy for customers to find what you have to offer. As long as that is what they are looking for.
4. How do you get your customers involved? to review, to care about your products or services.
5. How do you differentiate with your competitors, and price is not as good a differentiater, you must have something more, in personality, style, usability, some edge that makes you the place i must go to find what i am looking for.
6. Do you have content about your products and services and do you update that regularly? For expensive products, people like to do their research to learn more before they buy.
It really depends on:
1. Identifying the complete and full needs that your customer has when coming to your website. Do not just assume you know them all.