Sally_Stitts - 8:33 pm on Mar 4, 2012 (gmt 0)
I agree with Ted. I just don't like "loose ends", and I thought I would try and fix it.
What really bothers me here is not so much the non-validation.
It is Google
1. CONSTANTLY changing the code they give us
2. Not telling us when there is new code
3. Hiding the code that they have secretly denigrated
4. Not telling us the problem(s) caused by the old code
5. Google expecting us to continually upload new code, and acting like that is normal, when in fact, the code they have provided has been lousy. "Improved code", although true, is a misnomer. It is "fixed code." I'm through updating. If it fails to function, my next "update" will be removal. I'm just tired of having my chain yanked.