gethan - 5:35 am on Jun 1, 2010 (gmt 0) [edited by: gethan at 5:59 am (utc) on Jun 1, 2010]
- backward compatibility can be achieved with the js IE script.
- <div class='nav'> can be replaced by <nav> (ditto for header, footer etc)
- <h1/2/3>'s are used as intended
- The browser handles videos - not flash.
- accessibility is improved - so it's not just machines benefiting
- the rise of apple,tablets, mobile browsing
- new browsers - hey chrome
- that the biggest changes mirror the way I've developed past projects
For new projects I'll be using HTML5
I'm hoping to stay just slightly ahead of the curve.
[edited by: gethan at 5:59 am (utc) on Jun 1, 2010]