Brett_Tabke - 6:58 pm on Nov 29, 2002 (gmt 0) Mine: ------- Most of those can be dealt with by modern browsers with controls.
What causes you to press the back button out of a site on your first visit?
1) Slow loading pages. If it's slow on dsl, I'm gone.
2) People who over ride underlining of links.
3) Popups, Popunders, excessively annoying flash ads.
4) Stuff flying around the screen and embedded video.
5) Mass visual noise. Spammy menu systems with 10billion links so you have to dig to find the content.
Most of those can be dealt with by modern browsers with controls.