kapow - 2:43 pm on Aug 30, 2007 (gmt 0) Now I see a crap new future: So thats the future folks get used to it, its NEVER going to be stable :)
I was thinking in a few short years browsers, html and css would be all nice and standard/compatible, making irritating hacks and browser wars a thing of the old days.
- W3C takes too long to create a new standard for html.
- Others (google, MS, Apple...etc) will create stuff that takes the web forward in unimaginable ways (which is a good thing).
- Slooooly the various browsers will adopt the most popular stuff,
- There will be legal copyright battles, resulting in functions breaking some browsers (think IE and flash).
- Long after everyone has got used to G-code, or Apple-gadgets, or MS-whatever... W3C will introduce an out of date standard,
- The webmasters will be forever creating hacks and arguing over which technology is better (which will include the never ending debates between open source and big business versions).
Now I see a crap new future:
So thats the future folks get used to it, its NEVER going to be stable :)