Robster - 7:18 am on Dec 10, 2002 (gmt 0) 1) Many of the people buying ads are MLMs Any other questions I'd love to hear them!
I've sold ads on ebay and have had mixed results.
2) Bidders are more likely to bid on 1,000 impressions for $1.00 than for 10,000 impressions for $9.00, and even less likely to bid on 100,000 imp. for $80.00. This is bad news for the seller as ebay and paypal fees quickly eat into your margins.
3) Your ebay rating, of course, plays a big role in your ability to sell ads.
4) Many sellers of ad space on ebay are "lotto" or "get paid to read email" type of services selling excess inventory. If you have a good site with good content that will put you ahead of them.
5) Unfortunately I don't think I've seen anybody sell inventory on ebay for more than $.80 CPM.
1) Many of the people buying ads are MLMs
Any other questions I'd love to hear them!