mslina2002 - 4:30 am on Jul 25, 2011 (gmt 0)
* Datafeed. Have to agree with Innovate on this one. Clean datafeed and datafeed provided to 3rd party services that make life easier for affiliates through the various services they provide i.e. cleaning data, formatting data, etc.
* Merchant site. No leaks - Adsense leaks, large in-your-face toll free number leaks, iframe to other sister site leaks, over abundance of outside links (for backlink purposes, social media, ads, etc.). Poor user experience, poor website navigation and shopping cart problems.
* Auto deposit of funds. This pertains only to SAS not the other networks. If you run low on funds and you have signed on for "autodeposit", the system will automatically deposit funds into your account without risking your program to go offline. Going offline means sales lost for all. If as an affiliate I am paying for traffic, that means double loss if that traffic ended up going to links that were offline.
* Commission Terms. Some merchants put in ridiculous terms in their agreement e.g. only paying for sales on NEW customers, not sales on customers who have purchased from them before in the past. I don't sign up with those merchants.
* Cookies. I agree with GlobalMax on this one too. Don't do those short cookies. The lowest I would go is 30 days.