This whole situation is probably the most important part of your education you'll ever have: learning what reality is, and learning to recognize, live with, and adapt to reality in the real world.
1) I'm 22 years old,
2) a part time college student
3) I've got lots of time on my hands.
4) Theoretically, I could work 8-10 hours a day for the next 3 months on this.
5) due to my extreme lazyness
You said it, I didn't. But I do fully agree. And that's the problem; not your parents, and not Burger King.
1) That's old enough to evolve into thinking like an adult
2) See #5 above
3) See #5 above
4) Theoretically, that's 56-70 hours of free time a week, and realistically, you could be w*rking (there, I said the dirty word that you hate) 35 hours a week and still enough have time to pursue a dream, which is what immediate $100 a day in less than three months is.
5) Quite frankly, speaking as a parent who raised a child through to being a mature-headed, logical-thinking and productive adult, if I were your parents I would not even consider letting you move back in, since that would be enabling #5 above.