Page is a not externally linkable
- Search Engines
-- Ask - Teoma
---- Teoma powers 25% of al web searches
steveb - 1:49 am on May 15, 2004 (gmt 0)Thread source:: http://www.webmasterworld.com/ask_jeeves_teoma/410.htm
Maybe they meant Teoma gets 25% of the searches on Ask Jeeves, with the other 75% going to the Google Adwords...
Brought to you by WebmasterWorld: http://www.webmasterworld.com