brett_tabke - 4:15 pm on Oct 17, 2012 (gmt 0)
I am excited and pleased to announce that WebmasterWorld.com has been acquired by Internet Marketing Ninjas. What's it mean:
- I will remain on as an Administrator indefinitely.
- Neil Marshall will remain on as lead site administrator indefinitely.
- Our - now former - legal owner "Webmasterworld Inc." has changed names to Pubcon Inc.
- This does not effect the Pubcon conference series. I will remain CEO of Pubcon Inc. and will continue to thrive.
- Good things on the horizon from IMN (aka: Jim Boykin and formerly We Build Pages.
- Moderators and admins, can now edit me without fear ;-) lol
I think this is an outstanding fit for Webmasteworld. IMN brings resources to WebmasterWorld that will help keep the community strong for many years to come. Anyone who knows Jim Boykin (Founder IMN) knows, that he values this community as much as I do. I expect good things out of IMN to come.
Thank you so much for your support of the site. I would ask that you continue to do so onward into an exciting future.
There will be a press release put out earlier today.