Musicarl - 1:47 pm on Nov 15, 2013 (gmt 0)
When you publish a great piece of content - like a well-written article relevant to your audience - how do you promote it with Social Media?
1) How long do you wait until after it's published to get it on social?
2) Do you send it out on all your social sites at once, or stagger them?
3) Do you ever use social sites to tease the content before it's published? For instance: "Just had a fascinating chat with the CEO of Widgetville Industries. Will have an amazing article up soon."
4) Do you automate the process?
5) How many times a week do you promote something on Facebook? On Twitter? On Google Plus?