Miamacs - 10:42 pm on Jan 7, 2008 (gmt 0) ... *dreaming that somehow... somehow after [edited by: Miamacs at 10:43 pm (utc) on Jan. 7, 2008]
- Cache pages crawlable, indexable
- Bugs in counting the results
- Most stupid URLs ever
- Fully packed with spam and MFA *prior* to launch. They didn't even have to aim to be there
- Hit the same result-extend buttons to add the same sets many times
- Open source SE? ( Nutch )... is that like an MMORPG where SPAMmers and MFAs battle webmasters and Wiki users?
- Doesn't rank my sites so I don't like it *grin*
- p*rn results for travel phrase. Whoa... how did those f@antasy R-@pe listings get there?
- No understanding of languages whatsoever
- More p0rm... oh geez! I have my filter set on strict for a reason!
- Oh! These nifty little numbers... NOW I think I get the relation...
SO... are Wikia's ...*cough*... wide open so that its Nutch can be seen in all detail on PURPOSE? I mean the 'breakdown of scoring' pages, "boost" factor... letting everyone know about the intimate settings of their version of the Nutch Web Search Engine [lucene.apache.org].
- Meanwhile on Wikipedia: "Thank you for donating" ( phew, so they did gather the funds, what a relief! )
- SLOW Slow slow slo oyaaaaaawhn..... *zzzzzzzzz*
sorting out fraudulent sites, spam, MFA and prom
sites Wikia WILL get a fair share of the SE market
even with its buggy little version of an open source SE*
*dreaming that somehow... somehow after
[edited by: Miamacs at 10:43 pm (utc) on Jan. 7, 2008]