ByronM - 5:25 pm on Mar 1, 2012 (gmt 0)
1. Windows 8 is amazing. Check out the video reviews, watch the videos of how to use it. How to customize the colors and how to feel at home in desktop vs metro if you prefer desktop
2. No idea what you mean about colors.. They're very reach and full detail - especially when you activate the live tiles.
3. Metro is amazing.
Check out all the coverage videos and comparison sites. It has rough edges, but far from suck.
4. Gui isn't meant to be customizable but if you want the classic style, click desktop and launch IE classic their. The idea of the metro browser is to be absolute - unchanging but web standards and very capable.
5. Explorer ribbon is very nice, it actually shows useful commands and simply expands upon features that were hidden before.
6. Windows 8 will use as much memory as you alot it to optimize the overall performance. The apps themselves once runing use very little resources and the new task manager actually shows you the utilization of resources per app so you know where problems are for a change. Really intuitive, really a non issue.
7. you're just making up stats now
8. Stick with XP.. :)