QualityNonsense - 2:57 pm on May 27, 2010 (gmt 0)
- I've no problem with more ads
- Adsense-style text ads would be most in keeping with the site (regardless of who serves them: Google or in-house clone)
- Avoid animations/interstituals/banners, please please plase
- Make positioning more aggressive for non-logged in members (eg, 300x250 ad block above the fold for non-logged in)
- Avoid ads for paid subscribers - it'd be one big reason to subscribe.
- Current ad positioning (very top right) is poor deal for advertisers