northweb - 9:11 pm on Oct 8, 2012 (gmt 0)
Update on my linking building efforts on a 4 year old domain since my post. Thank you all for your valuable guidance which I did follow and did pay off.
Site went from a pr3 - pr5.
- Guest posting on relevant sites was one of my main tactics.
- Reciprocal links - found it to be to much work.
- Blog Rolls - Didn't take a chance and found prices way to high. But I may consider this in the future.
- Blog comments - small focus and all done manually
- Wide range of keywords - Covered 20 keyword phrases and attached lots of noise around them.
- No bulk purchased links - Only purchased a few high quality and highly targeted links. Receiving steady traffic from those links. They were costly but delivering.
- Another huge focus was on high quality content. All unique content of value to prospective clients, along with photo galleries and text.
I guess I will keep going with the above.